I regularly give guest lectures about IP law at Universities and higher education institutions. I also provide training to businesses, helping them to create an improved awareness about intellectual property rights, trade secrets and Dutch rules of procedure.
Academic examples include:
- Lecture at the VU University in Amsterdam to MPA students in Health & Life sciences about patent law and trade secrets.
- Lecture at the Juridische Hoge School Avans/Fontys to law students about intellectual property law and software disputes.
- Lecture at the Hoge School Utrecht to law students about intellectual property law and software disputes.
- Lecture at various study associations, for example the study association for patent law (SvO) about cross border litigation strategies.
Industry examples include:
- Training on plausibility in patent law for the legal and IP department of a global company in the life sciences industry.
- Training on IP law in relation to software to one of the leading global employment agencies.
- Presentations about the Dutch civil rules of procedure to companies considering to start IP litigation in the Netherlands.
Please feel free to contact me: